Saturday, January 28, 2023

Research Week - End of January 2023

As I noted in my most recent post on the subject of precarity, there is a fairly wide body of research which has been done on the origins and spread of the precariat in the developed nations of the West.  I think it is good also to see how the precariat has come into being and has evolved in those nations that are not historically of the West.  The last post in the series therefore covered precarity as it exists in Russia.  I promised that the next post in the series would cover other non-Western cases.

In preparation for that next post I have therefore downloaded several articles concerning another nation of interest to this discussion.  However, I need time to read and analyze everything I've downloaded so that my next post does not wind up shooting from the hip.  Hopefully I'll be ready by next weekend . . . 

No comments: